Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CHI Blog Post 0


Email:
Personal: Xanwind@gmail.com
TAMU: dlandini@tamu.edu

Standing: 5th year (victory lap whoop!)

I am taking this class because it is one of the ones I have wanted to take for a few years now and I have heard nothing but good things about the course. I am originally a transfer student from UTD. We did mostly JAVA work there and I was involved in a game development group. I am quite competent in doing graphics and other programming in JAVA and C#. I recently recieved a job offer from Halliburton, I hope to still be there designing and testing visual programs for the company. I would like to think that nanocomputers/nanobots would be the next big thing, but more likely affordable augmented reality goggles. I would go back twenty years ago and get in good with Larry Page and Sergey Brin the co-founders of Google. Jamie Hyneman from the Mythbusters has the best mustache, whichever kind it is, according to Google images it looks most like the Trucker style. It would be modern Goidelic, its more of a dialect than anything spoken primarily in Ireland, mainly because I have family there.

Give some interesting fact about yourself.
I have two:
1. I really hope the format on this first post is OK, it would suck to get points off for blog 0, great way to start.
2. There is very few foods that I have not tried, I've been to many foreign countries and eaten quite strange things.

No comments:

Post a Comment